Businessmen all over the world conduct business with ears firmly on the markets. Marketing News is the staple diet of businessmen and companies as they want to keep themselves updated on different aspects of business they are dealing in. Only bad businessman or business organisation do not keep abreast of the market news and are bound to be caught with surprise when business scenario suddenly changes leaving them grappling with the market force.
Marketing news looks at marketing from a holistic angle. It covers marketing from advertising to sales, b-to-b to CPG, research to promotion. Those who are facilitate information about marketing news looks at what is driving the marketing, marketing strategy, innovation, branding, technology and globalization. It also provides information about advertising, sales, promotion, direct and database marketing, B2B marketing, marketing research and customer relationship management.
Governments’ business policies in different countries also greatly affect how businesses are conducted and what will be the marketing trends. Market news also keeps this aspect as a focal point as government policies have a tremendous impact on business and trade. For example liberalization in India had tremendous impact on trade and commerce and India’s economy open up to multi-national companies as these companies’ set-up shops in India after liberalization.
After the Indian government liberalized its economy, the Asian sub-continent gradually moved to be an economic giants and the computer related technologies took a giant step forward. Global marketing trends and issues are an integral part of marketing news which nobody can afford to ignore.
Keeping your ears firmly on the business pulses of the globe is only a part of the business strategy to ensure that your business organisation is in tune with what is happening around. To set your business organisation on the highway of success marketing campaign of your company is a necessity. Developing marketing campaign helps connect your company with the right prospects. It brings the public visibility of your company, your product and services.
But remember marketing mistakes can cost your company dearly and might prove to be the nemesis. So avoid commonly made mistakes in marketing. For your benefit we will bring five commonly made mistakes in marketing so that you can avoid repeating it. Learn from others mistake.
Five Commonly Made Marketing Mistakes
1. Lack of Research and Testing: Market research is an important marketing exercise. Test to determine your company’s every marketing effort. This will solidify what your potential customer wants. Get feedback of your potential customers’ range of offers, prices, and packages of your company.
2. Improper Focus: Improper marketing focus can be damaging for you company. Approach marketing for immediate feedbacks from your potential customers. Follow a strategy for proper positioning of marketing.
3. Don’t Forget USP: Your Company’s Unique Selling Proposition (USP) must be use in every product of your marketing materials.
4. Neglect of Repeat Customers: Major chunk of your business comes from your existing customers, so never fail to capture your repeat customers. If you fail, your business suffers.
5. Lack of Focus on Potential Customer’s Needs: Many businessmen lack the knowledge of what their potential customers wants. So don’t forget to do a little research on what you potential customers want.